2021-05-22 23:46:22 UTC
* home: <https://github.com/seattlerb/minitest-focus>
* rdoc: <http://docs.seattlerb.org/minitest-focus>
Allows you to focus on a few tests with ease without having to use
command-line arguments. Good for tools like guard that don't have
enough brains to understand test output. Cf. ZenTest's autotest (an
example of a test runner with strong testing logic).
Inspired by https://github.com/seattlerb/minitest/issues/213
### 1.3.0 / 2021-05-22
* 1 major enhancement:
* Removed minitest4 support.
* 2 minor enhancements:
* Added support for `focus def test_method`.
* Improved documentation for both test- and spec-style.